AD Blocker enable you to block the embedded advertisement of Android apps and games. If you don't like AD and would never click them, or want to avoid your children seeing adult AD when they playing game. This tool can help you.
# How it worksWhen you open the app you specified, it will auto turn off the Internet connection, so the app can't fill any AD in it. The Internet connection will be auto restored when you exit the app.
It can't block the AD for the app really need network, such like mail, browser. If you block them, they won't work at all.
# Blocker Guide1) Press an application in the list, a context menu will pop up
2) Select 'Block' to add this app into AD block list
3) Select 'Unblock' to remove this app out of AD block list
4) Go Menu > Setting to enable or disable the AD Blocker service
# Network Toggle1) Press Home key to go to the phone home screen
2) Long press the empty area on home screen > Add to Home Screen Menu > Widgets > Network Toggle
3) Click the network icon to turn on/off the Internet connection, including WiFi and Mobile data connection