Compare to password & pattern protectors, it's a more implicit and unnoticeable method to stop user using your private apps.
# Difference between App Locker II & Invisible Protector
- App Locker II: Normal application version, will show app icon in the desktop
- App Lock II Widget: Widget version, won't show icon in the desktop, launch it through Desktop > Widget
- Invisible Protector: Won't show icon in desktop and widget menu, you can launch it by dial "#999"
- Press an application in the list and select 'Protect' or 'Remove protect' context menu item to add/remove protect an application
- Enable protector, set password and select an unlock mode in Menu > Setting,the default password is empty
- When launching the protected application, it will popup a runtime error
- dialog, unauthorized people will be cheated and may click close button to close it
- For the owner, you can dismiss the error dialog by the mode you selected in
- Setting menu, please refer to the next section for detail
# Unlock Modes
- Double tap dialog message: when error dialog pop, double tap the message body of the dialog, then you can get the protected application
- Five tap dialog message: when error dialog pop, tap the message body five times
- Rotation: when error dialog pop, do the following motion to dismiss it:
- Make your mobile screen face up at first
- Start to rotate your wrist make the mobile screen face down
- Then rotate your wrist in opposite direction to make the mobile screen face up again
- Double Rotation: similar to Rotation mode, but continue do it twice
- Password: click the report button on the error dialog, it will open a report feedback form. Of course, it's a fake form too. Then input password in the feedback text field. It will auto check what you typing and needn't click any button.
- Proximity: when error dialog pop, put your palm cover on (don't touch any button) the phone screen for 2 seconds; or put phone on your ear just like listening an incoming call for 2 seconds; or put phone screen close to your body for 2 seconds.
- How to protect Locker itself
Go menu > Setting > Password, to set a password for it, the password is used for password unlock mode and self-protection.
- How to lock SMS?
You need protect all sms apps if you install multiple SMS related applications.
- How to lock pictures?
1) You need protect both Gallery and Camera
2) Other apps that can access to the pictures, such like file explorer
- How to prevent someone from bypassing App Locker
1) You need to protect Market, Setting and all Task Killers
2) Don't kill Android Protector process