Saturday, April 9, 2011

Recommend a Secret SMS App -- Shady SMS

I just found this app lask week, it's a completely secret SMS messager, and it's defenitely the best one among the similar applications. One of the biggest highlight is the guest user even don't know it exists in your phone. The only way to open Shady SMS is dial 123 or 321 in your telephone and press call. Of course, you can change the number. You can find this app through the following link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.project.memoryerrortwo



It's a real genius idea, so I "steal" this idea and apply it to my App Locker II application, then released a new application named "Invisible Protector II". Author Noah is a so kind man and he agreed me to do that. So I want to say thanks to him here again and highly recommend his applications to all my users.

John